Regenerative Therapy with Amniotic Allograft Injections is now available in Akron, OH at Ohio Healthcare Partners for treating joint issues such as chronic osteoarthritis pain.
This new breakthrough treatment option provides pain relief and healing without the risks of surgery, general anesthesia, hospital stays, or prolonged recovery and downtime from life.
Some of the amazing benefits of Amniotic Allograft Injections include the following:
- Contain hyaluronic acid, which lubricates cartilage and promotes new cartilage growth.
- Contain no steroids. Instead, the injections rely on naturally occurring anti-inflammatory agents, such as cytokines, which are small proteins released by cells that have a specific effect on the interactions between cells, on communications between cells or on the behavior of cells.
- Contain growth factors, which stimulate tissue growth.
- Carry no threat of patient rejection.
Ohio Healthcare Partners offers an entire suite of Regenerative Therapies, including Stem Cell Therapy using Amniotic Allograft Injections, which is very safe and effective for healing and repairing chronic osteoarthritic joint pain issues.
Amniotic Allograft Injections are:
- FDA Regulated
- Donated by Healthy Moms at live birth C-section
- Placental tissues and fluid are processed in a “clean room” environment that exceeds the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB) standards
- Subjected to stringent United States Pharmacopeia (USP) testing
- Have antimicrobial (germ-killing) and anti-fibrotic (i.e. ability to break down scar tissue) properties as well
- SAFE! No Reported Adverse Effects or Rejection
Stem Cell Therapy has been acknowledged in medical history across the world as a big discovery in natural healing.
To see if Regenerative Therapy using Amniotic Allograft Injections is right for you, or if another treatment option from our full suite of Regenerative Therapies might work better for you, please request your FREE in-office consultation with our experienced and knowledgeable doctors.