Ohio Healthcare Partners is proud to offer a GROUNDBREAKING & REVOLUTIONARY NEW Treatment option – Regenerative Medicine Therapy!
For many people who live with debilitating osteoarthritis and chronic musculoskeletal pain, treatment options are limited to mainly steroid injections, hyaluronic acid joint injections, joint replacement surgery, and physical therapy.
Our NEW breakthrough Regenerative Therapy with growth factors and in some cases stem cells, may be used to successfully treat patients with osteoarthritis and other chronic musculoskeletal and joint pain issues.
Relief and Healing start almost immediately with Regenerative Therapy!
Regenerative Therapy is a revolutionary NON-SURGICAL treatment option that uses the body’s own healing ability to:
- recover from injuries
- reduce pain
- increase mobility
- improve your overall quality of life
Ohio Healthcare Partners now offers a full range of regenerative therapies in order to give our patients access to the widest range of treatments for fuller healing and relief.
Some of the Regenerative Therapy Treatments we now offer include:
Umbilical Cord Matrix
- Donors are selected following an intensive and complete medical review and pre-natal evaluation prior to delivery
- Contains a dynamic environment consisting of a variety of growth factors, cytokines, scaffolding, hyaluronic acids, mesenchymal stem cells, and chemokines
- Derived exclusively from the umbilical cord after delivery of a baby
- Immune-privileged so there is no chance of rejection.
100% Amniotic Fluid Injection
- Acellular, frozen, non-irradiated, 100% pure amniotic fluid allograft
- Retains its bioactivity with more than 200 growth factors proven present
- Membrane and chorion free
- Able to be injected through as small as a 30 gauge needle
For example, with knee pain sufferers, we can take these cells and tell them to start repairing the damage to the knee. When administered in the knee joint, the stem cells will start to regenerate, or multiply, into more healing cells.
With Regenerative Therapy, Laura Starkey, NP, uses ultrasound-guided imaging to inject these biologics into your knee joint. The combination of growth factors, proteins, and hyaluronic acid have anti-inflammatory properties, similar to cortisone and steroid shots.
However, Regenerative Medicine Therapy goes way beyond the benefits of any other treatments we offer.
While cortisone and other drugs only provide temporary pain relief, Regenerative Medicine Therapy actually restores degenerated tissue while providing pain relief. Additionally, the injections contain collagen, proteins and hyaluronic acid, which acts as a lubricant or worn and damaged joints while encouraging new, healthy cartilage tissue growth.
Most people will feel immediate relief from their pain and will notice continued improvements in pain reduction, mobility, and range of motion following the treatment.
The wonderful thing about Regenerative Medicine Therapy is that it’s being found to be a safer and more effective pain relief treatment than addicting prescription medications and surgeries that require weeks and sometimes months downtime from your active life.
However, this therapy doesn’t just put a Band-Aid on the problem and walk away; it encourages your own body to start healing. The end result is reduced or eliminated pain, healthier joint tissue, increased mobility, and the ability to once again engage in all of your favorite activities, allowing you to live a vibrant, healthy, and pain-free life!
Here’s why Regenerative Therapy has been so effective in relieving chronic musculoskeletal and joint pain.
Fast Acting Relief – Most patients experience relief from their musculoskeletal pain after one treatment, and feel continuing relief as the body works to heal itself.
Long-Lasting Healing – Regenerative Therapy brings powerful healing cells to the damaged or injured joint. Then the cells start to multiply, bringing you healing that continues long after the treatment.
Safe and Gentle Therapy – The chances of a reaction towards this treatment are very low for most individuals. Patients also experience less downtime than surgery and other invasive treatments, plus they don’t need to come into the office for as many visits.
A quick breakdown of this simple, in-office procedure:
- Takes around 15 minutes
- No Anesthesia
- No Hospital Stays
- No Antibiotics
- Zero Recovery Time
- Clinically we expect significantly improved function in 1-3 months
- No Reported Adverse Effects or Rejection
Is Regenerative Therapy safe?
Yes! More than 10,000 injections have been performed so far without a single reported adverse side effect.
Some of the ways in which Regenerative Therapy is safe include:
- The use of Regenerative Medicine is well-researched, safe, and effective
- Our products are FDA regulated as a human cell and tissue product (HCT/P) and are intended for homologous (human to human) use.
- Subjected to stringent United States Pharmacopeia (USP) testing
- Have been used by ophthalmologists and plastic surgeons for about 20 years.
- Donated by Healthy Moms at live birth C-section
- All donors go through a rigorous screening process, as determined by the FDA and American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB).
Post Injection Rehabilitation
Your Rehabilitation Plan May Include Any Combination Of The Following:
Core Strengthening Exercises
Trigger Point Therapy
Chronic musculoskeletal joint pain is terribly frustrating and can keep you from living an active and healthy life.
We invite you in for a Regenerative Therapy consultation, where we can find out if this treatment is right for your chronic musculoskeletal and joint pain.
To learn more, contact our REGENERATIVE THERAPY HOTLINE
No drugs. No surgery. Just results.